Friday, June 6, 2014

Happy Father's Day!

I couldn't be any more excited to be a guest designer for
They have so many fabulous colors of Divine Twine, fun printables, bitty bags
and other crafty goodness.
 
 

I made this fun little card and coordinating bag for my dear hubby.
Today not only will the 15th be Father's Day, but it's also our 19 year wedding anniversary!
I really have no idea where the time has gone. It's been a blink of the eye!

For the card I tied Air Mail Divine Twine, Navy Solid Divine Twine, and Red Solid Divine Twine on the Small Tag that's stamped Happy Father's Day. A white chalk marker worked beautifully to create the stripes on the kraft card base. I used Blueberry Divine Twine on the White Horizontal Striped Middy Bitty Bag to create the tie closure. I find it easy to use a couple tiny brads and circle cardstock pieces along with a bit of twine to create the tie closure. It's a simple way to create interest with the bitty bags. Plus it gives you a way to reuse the bag for another card or treats.

If you haven't already done so, I certainly encourage you to check out all the fantastic things at Whisker Graphics.

 
 


1 comment:

  1. Not like different saturated fats which can be bad to your health, coconut oil is a wonder and also you need it to your lifestyles! Its many health wonders is the purpose why the usage of coconut oil for weight reduction will produce some extraordinary outcomes. Just try it out for a month and you may see. http://vitafirmfacts.com

    ReplyDelete