Thursday, January 30, 2014

Fore Your Birthday

 
I made this fun little card and matching envelope for Chad's birthday. The tie closure envelope was made with a sheet of cardstock, twine, and buttons. I think it turned out pretty cool and makes a neat presentation for a hand delivered card. Next time I will wait to seal the bottom of the envelope before stitching the buttons into place. I love the way it turned out and know he'll love it!
The sentiment came from a stamp set called On The Links by Papertrey Ink. The plaid paper came from Pink Paislee, Old School I believe was the collection name. I found the vintage golfer stamp on Ebay from Flonzcraft. They are based in New Zealand so it takes a little while to get stamps from them in the mail. I've bought several other golfer images as well as custom made stamps from them. And have been very pleased with all my purchases.  

No comments:

Post a Comment